Tuesday 5 January 2016

PCOS:case analysis by dr.praful vijayakar

PCOS:case analysis by dr.praful vijayakar

A 26 yr old female , Housewife, married since
2yrs came to Predictive Homoeopathic clinic
on 28/4/09 with chief complaint of irregular
menses since menarche and difficulty in
concieving. C/C:
1) Irregular menses since menarche.
2) weak feeling since 1 1/2 month , feels
giddy, My surrounding is moving as my
lifestyle has completely changed , so much
physical and mental exertion is troubling me.
End of the day I feel weak and exhausted. And
then i don't want anyone near me.
3) leucorrhoea since 2 -3 weeks. transparent,
watery, scanty discharge.
P/H: Jaundice: 5th std.
F/H: Mother- Breathlessness. Father- DM,HTN.
Menstrual history:
FMP: 13yrs ;
LMP: 25/2/09 irregular cycle [45 to 60 days]
flow: profuse with clots, dark in colour. non
staining. before menses: pain in the lower
abdomen.
Sensitivity: Loud noise: sudden loud noise
gets scared.
Fear: Thunderstorm. smell: headaches < sweet
smell.
Physical generals:
Appetite: decreased since marriage because
I'm always stressed out. likes: sweets
Thirstless now, I only think about work. I
don't feel anything. Likes: Fruit juices,
lemonade, curd, butter milk, Perspiration:
scanty. sleep: 6-7 hrs refreshing. Sleeps on
right side. Dreams: unremembered.
Thermals: CHILLY.
MENTALS: Childhood: 3 sisters and 1
brother.If I haven't done something and if
someone puts the blame on me, then i would
get angry and start crying. Will go out of the
way to do everything for everyone at my
place. No one should get hurt by me. From
childhood, I have suppressed my emotions. I
don't go and confront. I will never say that
I've Felt bad.since i was the 2nd Child, I
would feel I'm not the favourite of my dad. I
used to feel very bad and I used to cry and I
would be share it with my sister and
mother.My uncle would always criticise me
only and I would feel bad, but now it makes
no difference. I always felt left out.Need in
childhood: love+ care, But I always felt elder
sister got more love.Was confident while
giving stage performances.studies: Not so
much interested in studies but I would study
well.Interests: now not fond of anything
much, I like to sit alone and listen to
music.before I would like to dance.When my
husband shouts at me, I start crying. But
doesnt like consolation from anyone except
husband.Whenever I go to mother's house, I
sleep in my mother's lap- Likes magnetism.
Anger+ irritation only with my
husband.Fastidious- wants everything at
place.before marriage: life was relaxed.But
now I feel these are my liabilities and hence I
have to do it as i'm the daughter in
law.Positive and strong- does not need
support. Can take her own decisions,Very
confident. Everybody used to rely on me.Can
also stand up for others.Memory: good.will:
strong. secondary extrovert. likes to give
tuition free of charge as charity.
USG Transabdominal/endovaginal : 28/4/09:
Both ovaries show few small sized
peripherally arranged anechoic cysts,
Suggestive of pcos.
Analysis of the case:
In CHILDHOOD, There was throughout feeling
of not been loved, patient would feel her
sibling was given more love and importance.
initially she would feel bad, later became
indifferent.
Studies not interested but would still study---
Non conscientious.
was confident while performing in stage- calc
ruled out- no anticipation.
after Marriage- says all my complaints after
marriage, would work without liking it---
metals and conscientious remedies ruled out
[INCLUDING ARS,PH-AC, STAPH,IGN ,nat carb-
diligent,etc]
FASTIDOUS.
When angry, would most of the time,patient
would suppress it---since childhood---HENCE
nux vom ruled out.
Rubrics taken:
1) Indifferent towards loved ones.
2) Positiveness.
3) consolation agg.
REMEDY GIVEN: sepia 200-1 dose.
ollow up:
11/5/09:
LMP: 6/5/09. after 2 months.
flow lasted for 2 days. profuse flow.
wandering pains.
face: pimples.
feels much better not getting affected by
things in the house.
8/6/09:
Weight gain.
appetite: decreased.
prickly heat eruptions all over the back since
6 days.
H/O similar complaint in the past.
Rx: SL.
16/6/09:
No Menses yet. LMP: 6/5/09
Tired feeling. Leucorrhoea.
adv: UPT.
UPT +VE.
Rx : SL.
6/7/09:
Morning sickness.
slight white discharge.
app: increased.
vertigo >>
Rx : SL.


No comments:

Post a Comment